Saturday, April 18, 2009
Death camp guy blog thing
First off, this guy totally represents for my death camp, Buchenwald. Now that that's outta the way, this guy is a flippin douche. I don't even know what he's blabbering on about in his silly little blog, but I sure as hell don't like it. I don't like his tone or demeanor either. I might fight this guy if I ran into him on the street. But seriously he does make a good point about the whole reality TV thing. I mean, did anyone really ever love New York? That chick is gross anyways if you ask me; she looks like a dog. I think the Sureal Life and all that with the old celebrities is pretty bad too. It must be kinda like the equivalent of a 10 year high school reunion for celebrities. I'm having trouble thinking about how to best explain that last sentence so just think about it for a minute. All the normal people tune in and compare how much better their lives are compared to that of former celebrities, talk about an ego boost. Fear Factor is an older show but it's a good example of what this dude was talkin about. I mean, people have eaten bugs and like bull penis and stuff, thats pretty gross. Shows do seem to be progressively evolving into weird carnival side shows, but I don't think it will get too crazy before some christian group feels the need to assert their authority. As far as this guys style goes, I don't like it. He comes off like too much of an old square, and he's not really that funny if you ask me. Perhaps he is not juvenile enough for my taste though. The guy makes it seem as if all reality TV is shit. Most of it is, but what about those diamonds in the dirt, such as The Pick Up Artist? If you don't know, The Pick Up Artist is a breakthrough show that all (85%) dudes watch in order to sharpen their game, though most would never admit it. It centers around like 10 or so losers who all seem have to very dried up salivary glands, which can make it quite difficult to spit game. They are all schooled by a hippie pimp who calls himself Mystery. Really though, this is another great example of what he was talking about. These guys on the pick up artist are displayed as total losers could never get a date without money, trying to learn how to woo hot chicks. We can all tune in and watch them humiliate themselves instead of us doing the same thing. Death Camp Divas sounds promising though, as long as its shot on location in my death camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment