I've got to say, I've never really been a big April fooler. I didn't fool anyone this April, or the previous. I'm sure I've pulled some practical jokes on people though. Hmmmm, this ones kinda funny. Like in summer of 07, which is right after I graduated, my buddy had a couple people over at his house, nothin crazy. Anyways these 2 girls ended up spending the night. My friends and I are big on funny nicknames and these 2 take the cake. Hannah Banana and Crackhead Bree. I'll have you know that at the time of this occurence Crackhead Bree had yet to receive her current nickname, which she received for crackhead like behavior. Hannah Banana was just that girls myspace name. I don't know why, but whenever I hear the name Hannah Banana it always makes me laugh, I guess you would have to know the girl. Anyways it was me, my friend Cody, and my friend Matt (the one I mentioned earlier with the hot mom) and the 2 girls. We were all in Cody's room and they were asking for a ride home, and my friend Cody didn't want to give them one. We didn't really know them that well, they just kinda appeared at Cody's house and got left behind in the most annoying way possible. Cody's dad was home at the time and he started to make his way downstairs for some reason. The girls asked who it was and me and Matt could tell that this occurence made them nervous. We seized the oppurtunity. I asked Cody if that was his dad, it was. "That's Cody's dad," I whispered, "he's fuckin crazy" My eyes were wide with fear and I dragged the crazy out for intenseified emphasis. "Really? Are you serious?"
"Crazy Mike?" Matt chimed in, "that motherfucker does not play!"
"Will he care if we're here?" The response evoked a look in Cody's direction from me and Matt. Cody was very into his PS3 but he knew what Matt and I were up to; he nodded his head and said that they should prolly leave before his dad sees them. "Is he going to say anything to us?" We could tell that we had them, they were turning from nervous to scared. I'll take the time to say that Mr. Mike is a very calm and laid back individual, and he wouldn't have gave a damn about those girls. Luckily Matt was quick on his feet and thought up Crazy Mike, which is the nickname we still use for Cody's dad to this day because its so ironic.
"He's fuckin crazy!" Matt whispered hysterically, "Cody will be lucky if he doesn't get his ass beat!" Crackhead Bree and Hannah Banana looked to Cody, who was still very into his PS3, (I'm pretty sure these girls took this as sign of Cody's discomfort on the subject of his father though) and then looked to me, fear blazing in their eyes and shining from their faces. I nodded at them with a touch of sympathy to back the claims of Matt, and said "Why do you think we call him Crazy Mike?"
"Cody can you take us before your dad sees us?" Up to this point Cody had only communicated in small burst of speech and grunts and never took his eyes off the TV. Cody paused, and looked the girls in the eyes, "My dad won't let me leave." (which was completely untrue, Cody does what he wants) He then began playing his game again. Cody sealed the deal. I'm sure if those bitches hadn't been so scared, or dumb, they would have realized that Cody was full of shit. It was hard for me and Matt not to laugh, cuz Cody doesn't usually partake in these kinds of things. He wasn't very convincing, but he pulled it off. Anyways, so now these 2 girls are in this guys house that they had only met a few times before and they're literally cowering in his room for fear of his psychotic dad, appropiatley named Crazy Mike. "What should we do?!" Mike was downstairs by now and, no doubt, lurking somewhere outside Cody's room. Matt opened the door and began to shove the girls out "Go!" he said very frantically, but they were much to fear stricken to go out, plus I pulled them back halfway through.
"Crazy Mike is out there!" I said. These girls were so scared they had no idea what to do. Thinking quickly I pushed them behind the door and held my finger to my lips to keep them quiet. Matt added to the hysteria by signaling them to crouch down. They did. The looks on their faces were priceless. It was so funny because these 2 girls were crouched in corner, scared shitless and literally trembling of fear from a man that would have offered to make them pancakes if he had saw them. Me matt and Cody went out to make sure if the coast was clear and shared a silent laugh with each other; Matt made sure to push the door up against the girls on the way out. Crazy Mike wasn't around so we went back and got them and snuk them out Codys backdoor and told them to go straight through the woods and that would bring them to the road. Naw, we only made them hide behind the door, but it was prolly one of the funniest tricks I've ever played on someone. After we came back in we told them it was straight but they would need to find a ride really soon and they started calling and texting like everyone in their phones. They got a ride, I'm pretty sure they snuck around the side of the house to get out though. Good stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment