Thursday, January 15, 2009

TV or??

I would definitely not give give up my right to vote for a big screen TV; that's just a stupid idea. Why would you give up a part of your freedom for some material object that any idiot could buy with a bit of hard work? Even though I've never voted before, the right to do so seems somewhat important. I don't think there would be such a fuss over things if it wasn't. I mean, the way people aruge about politics and what-knot you'd think it was the most important thing in the world to them. I think people just like to aruge about things like that. I'm not going to lie, I've also been caught up in such petty "Politcal Disscusions" before. I try not to get wrapped up in such disscussions, becuase I'm somewhat uniformed. Although, it's very hard to resist saying something when some moron, that knows even less than I do, trys to say something. Now that I think more about it, I might like aruging more than voting. I vote to aruge, if you will. I'm one of those people who secretly likes to control things, but not a control freak, its much different. For instance, whenever I go somewhere with my mom, I want to drive becasue that puts me in control. Small things like that. You may ask yourself, why is he telling me this? Well, aruging is a form of control, and control happens to be one of those things I like and aruging, voting and poltics, all seem to be hand in hand. Hopefully you've put all these things together and realize that I'm trying to say that aruging is a way to control someone. You may not be able to change your opponents opinion, or get anything done for that matter, while in the midst of a "Political Discussion," but you can always agravate the hell out of them. Now that I've gone back and read this, it makes me sound crazy. I'm not though, I promise...but the crazy ones always do. I suppose voting is also a form of control, though. I'm not going to explain that. So I hope my ranting has answered your question, but just incase, no I would not give up my control for a big screen TV; I think I could control my way into buying one.

No comments:

Post a Comment