Thursday, January 15, 2009

me

Hey, my name is Brett Buchwald. People usually pronounce my name as Bush-wald, but it's actually pronounced Buck-wald. I was born July 31st 1989, in Orlando, Florida. I moved up to Newnan, GA when I was in 4th grade, and have lived there ever since. Newnan's about 30 minutes from Atlanta, if you drive fast. I'd have to say that Newnan is a pretty cool place. Other people from Newnan might disagree though. I used to think that way too, but you never really know how good you have it till all the good things you have are gone. My favorite kinds of music are classic rock and rap, I really don't like much else. Rock these days blows. It's always about killing yourself or trying to stop someone else from killing themselves, or some jackass telling everyone how much his life sucks. If you have a shitty life or you want to kill yourself, I don't really want to hear about it. I mean, what a buzz kill. Imagine being at this crunk party and some idiot runs in and blows his head off; something like that would definitely put a damper on the night. Some people say that rap is stupid and all they rap about is cars, hoes, clothes and bankrolls, and you can't forget that they are light footed homicidal drug dealers. I agree with them, but I would much rather hear about people celebrating than listen to a bunch of depressed people. Rap is kinda like gangster poetry; somebody said that to me once and I thought it was pretty deep. As me for, I'm pretty laid back. Most of the time I wont really say much unless you say something to me. I beleive its better to listen than to be heard. I'm not a shady guy though, I hate shady people, and liars too. Along with fake people, those are the 3 most aggravating traits I think anyone can posses. I think it would be pretty intense to go live in the jungle or something for a few years. Whenever I get in the car it officially becomes an adventure. I like to work out and party, even though the two kinda clash.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment